Sunday, July 14, 2013

Every Dark Cloud Has a Sliver Lining

Sunday, July 14th, 2013 The weekend here in London has been very lovely, hot, but lovely. I took it easy on Saturday and made my way to the Knightsbridge/Chelsea area, and it was just as beautiful as I imagined it.
Everything was beautiful, but very busy because of the weekend. I decided to come back on a weekday to enjoy it better, plus I haven't been inside the world famous Harrod's department store. My Shih Tzu's birthday is coming up soon and I am sure that I will find him a gift there.
Now on to the British Museum that is three floors of nothing but beauty. The museum is vast and you can't see everything in one day to really enjoy it. Therefore, I broke my visit up into two days and it was a good decision, I didn't feel rushed. I took the opportunity to take as much time as I needed to enjoy everything that my eyes found, and it was well worth it. I loved the fact that I packed my I-pod and listened to music while I had a look around at all the art. It was very relaxing and I highly recommend that you do that when walking through this museum. My photography assignment was to pick a color and find it in the museum. I decided on the color sliver because of the old saying " every dark cloud has a sliver lining". It made me smile and feel good after reading the recent news events of the status back home in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment