Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Formal Life

Thursday, July, 11, 2013 Today I was in charged of one of the classes group pictures. I think that I have a good looking group!
One of the many exciting things that I did today was bring out my inner Harry Potter nerd by going to Platform 9 3/4.
The British Library has to be the most beautiful library I have ever been to. It was something out of the movies. Everyone was so nice and helpful. What blew my mind was the Library's "treasure room". My favorite things were John Lennon's letters and original Beatles work. My day ended by going to the theater to see the award winning play Les Miserables. I loved getting all dolled up and walking to the theater, it made me feel very British for some reason. The cast of Les Miserables was awesome. They invoked emotions me in that were so overwhelming. My mom is a theater actress, so I got my love for the stage from her. While the actors were moving around on stage, I can hear my mom pointing out to me they're going down stage, up stage, stage left, stage right. It made it all the more enjoyable picturing her sitting next to me.
By far the absolute hi-light of my day was getting to meet Russell Tovey. He is one of the stars of the awesome science fiction show "Being Human". I think that I was the first person in our group to recognize him. He was walking his dog, and a girl in our group stopped to talk to him about said dog, and then I proceeded to lose my mind over him. He looks better in person than on TV, and I believe that is a hard thing to do. He was very very nice to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment