Friday, July 26, 2013

Sky High on the London Eye

It is official, I have to bring my family back to London. The London Eye sold me on it;I really want my big sister to get out of her high powered law office to come see Big Ben from inside the glass case of the London Eye. I saw just about everything from the eye. I am afraid of heights, but when we got to the very top of the eye I had to go and look at the really cool touch screens that were mounted in the case with us. The touch screens had information on the London sights that we were all viewing. I thought that it was really cool and it kind of took my mind away from being so high over the Thames. When we first got off the tube to the eye, we had to wait in a line that seemed a mile long. Surprisingly, the line moved very quickly and we were at the front in no time. I think since I was with my group having funny conversations it made the time go by faster. My classmates seemed to really enjoy the eye,everyone was taking pictures and laughing it was a great time. I feel like my classmates and I have really bonded during our time here. I was so happy that I got to share this experience with them yesterday afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm....this is an interesting take on yesterday's events.

    ReplyDelete